Zlimen & McGuiness, PLLC is hiring attorneys!
The Right Attorney
- Are you passionate about helping clients?
- Do you enjoy writing, speaking, networking, and client development?
- Are you tired of seeing your rainmaking skills and client development work go unnoticed and unrewarded?
- Would you like to have freedom to work when and where you want?
- Do you have experience in any of the following areas of law: Civil Litigation, Business Entity formation and advising, Employment Law, Contracts, Real Estate, or Business Succession/Estate Planning?
The Right Firm
Zlimen & McGuiness is a different kind of law firm. We don’t follow the old corporate firm model, and we believe that everyone should be happy in the work they do. We embrace new ideas, new methods, and new technology and use these innovations to provide higher quality service to clients and a higher quality of life for our attorneys.
Fair Compensation: You deserve to be paid for performing work and for bringing in clients. There is no salary tied to billable hour requirements. Instead, we pay you using a straightforward formula based on bringing in clients and working for clients.
Work-Life Balance: At Zlimen & McGuiness, we are committed to providing clients the highest level of customer service. We believe, however, that great service can be combined with flexible work schedules. Our attorneys have the freedom to take time for family or personal activities. Work from home when you need to, and join a team of great attorneys in the office when you need to. Technology allows access to files and client communication like never before, so why constrain yourself to outdated ideas of where and how to work?
Equality & Independence: Work in a collaborative environment and be your own boss. Oversee your clients’ cases and matters without constant interruptions from partner-level attorneys. All attorneys at Zlimen & McGuiness are treated as professional equals, doing away with office politics. Manage your schedule according to your needs and the needs of your clients.
Get in touch! If this type of work environment sounds right for you, and you want to find out more about our compensation system and firm environment, contact us today.
For consideration, please email your resume and a cover letter addressing your practice experience and the value of your annual services billed to [email protected]